Below you’ll find a list of random things and thoughts I saw during E3 that I jotted down in my notebook, enjoy(?).
• While GREE still looks lame, they had an awesome lounge complete with a non-alcoholic bar and some pretty cool swag in the form of portable phone chargers/flashlights and cool ass USB bracelets (that store about 2gb of data).
•While over at the lollipop chainsaw booth on my way out on Wednesday, I got to meet my personal heroe SUDA 51! I also got to see a bevy of nerds creep on Jessica Nigri super hard…guys…come the fuck on, that shit is not ok…at all. She’s just doing her job, if you want to ogle or creep on chicks there’s a fucking hooters across the street and a strip club like 5 minutes away. On a side note: Goichi Suda has some cool ass gold kicks.
• When I was waiting in line over at Atlus’ booth for a P4A shirt, I landed next to the Zenoclash 2 display and couldn’t help but notice how much attention they’ve put into their dick jiggle physics; seriously, it was like some DOA shit but with wangs and loincloth. Might be a good purchase for that special lady in your life
• I saw some really weird pseudo-eastern inspired bejeweled spinoff called Bejewled Legends, that had an anime flavoring. It’s apparently being made by GREE.
• Nintendo’s area looks like a toy store! Curiously enough though there weren’t really any 3DS things in display in their area (and not many to be found in he entire show for that matter).
• All the Vita stuff I saw was either a port or already available on PS3, except little king’s story…wtf.
• The Family Guy booth was kinda cool and full of girls dressed as Meg; ironically, they were all much more attractive than Meg.
• Some random dude ran past me and shoved a steam code for Trine 2 in my hands! (thanks ransoms dude in the yellow shirt!)
• Animal Crossing: Sweet Day on Nintendoland was actually really fun to play; too bad it requires far too many people and 4 wiimotes in addition to the Wii-U tablet to be played
• Spec ops the line staffers were riding around in a jeep throwing shirts out the window on the last day. What the Fuck?
Can’t wait to do this madness again next year, but I’m fucking tired, I’ve been typing 3 times as much as usual (which is a lot considering how much I type to begin with)